This Victress Bolon jacket utilizes the highest quality fabric and achieves the perfect balance of mobility, style and weather protection. It sheds rain, blocks wind and is super warm. Features include a center front dyed-to-match reverse coil zipper with open neck for better combining with scarf or any accessory. This fabric has a beautiful drape and the extreme softness of this fabric makes it feel heavenly against the skin and it’s natural!
It has quite straight fabric but when you move it moves and this is ultra comfortable. So soft and cozy that you’ll immediately started thinking about ways that you can keep it close to your skin. It is perfect for windy days, dynamic life or just as casual top.
WE OFFER ONLY BEST QUALITY:
- Fabric has a beautiful drape and the extreme softness.
- Machine-wash warm, tumble dry.
- Coil zipper.
- No pesticides were used to produce the crops.
- Made in Ukraine.
HOW TO CARE FOR BOLON (POLYESTER) FABRICS:
- Machine wash polyester using the permanent press cycle and warm water wash.
- The fabric has a tendency to be stiff so you may want to add fabric softener during the rinse cycle to give it a softer feel and reduce static electricity.
- Dry polyester on low heat setting in your dryer.
- Typically, polyester does not require ironing, but if it’s necessary, use a warm iron.