Casual and easy-to-wear Balbriggan Cotton Dress still serve well today. A jersey knit named for the town in Ireland where it was first made, balbriggan may be cotton, wool or a blend. It often has a soft, napped reverse. Tailored for a feminine shape, this cotton dress flaunts a downtown-inspired dark wash. No pesticides were used to produce the crops which means the end product is cotton fabric that is totally toxin free. This fabric has a beautiful drape and the extreme softness of this fabric makes it feel heavenly against the skin! So soft and cozy that you’ll immediately started thinking about ways that you can keep it close to your skin. It is perfect for lounge wear, dynamic life or just as casual dress.
WE OFFER ONLY BEST QUALITY:
- 100% organic cotton-rich denim.
- All seasons dress.
- Contrast stitching.
- Regular fit – true to size.
- Short sleeves.
- Machine wash
HOW TO CARE FOR COTTON FABRICS:
- Washing (regardless of method) will usually make garments look a little more worn, but sometimes you need to machine wash to reshape an item after it’s been stretched out from wear.
- Turn the garment inside out.
- Place into a small mesh baggy.
- Wash on the delicates cycle, machine dry low for a few minutes, and then lay flat to reshape.