Show Earth some love and respect with this 100% organic Victress cotton jersey knit fabric! Victress Knitwear Cotton Jersey Dress with pockets is made from cotton that was not farmed the conventional way. No pesticides were used to produce the crops which means the end product is cotton fabric that is totally toxin free. This fabric has a beautiful drape and the extreme softness of this fabric makes it feel heavenly against the skin! It has 30% stretch across the grain which means it moves when you move so it is ultra comfortable. So soft and cozy that you’ll immediately started thinking about ways that you can keep it close to your skin. It is perfect for lounge wear, dynamic life or just as casual dress.
WE OFFER ONLY BEST QUALITY:
- 100% organic cotton jersey.
- Fabric has a beautiful drape and the extreme softness.
- Machine-wash warm or cold, tumble dry.
- 30% stretch across the grain.
- No pesticides were used to produce the crops.
- Made in Ukraine.
HOW TO CARE FOR COTTON FABRICS:
- Washing (regardless of method) will usually make garments look a little more worn, but sometimes you need to machine wash to reshape an item after it’s been stretched out from wear.
- Turn the garment inside out.
- Place into a small mesh baggy.
- Wash on the delicates cycle, machine dry low for a few minutes, and then lay flat to reshape.