Sleek, soft and stretchy, Victress Silk and Chiffon Jersey Dress is a light to medium weight of a premium quality as it boasts flexibility, impeccable sheen, ideal strength, and absorbency that adds up to create a fabric that is as fluid as running water. Wrinkle resistant and slinky, silk jersey travels well. This fabric has a beautiful drape and the extreme softness of this fabric makes it feel heavenly against the skin and it’s natural! So soft and cozy that you’ll immediately started thinking about ways that you can keep it close to your skin. It is perfect for lounge wear, dynamic life or just as casual dress.
HOW TO CARE SILK MATERIAL:
- To clean a silk material, wearers should wash the silk by hand.
- Start by adding cool water to a sink or plastic tub.
- To the water, add a few drops of shampoo or wool detergent and agitate the water by hand until suds appear on the water’s surface.
- Place the blouse in the soapy water and submerge it until all the fabric is wet.
- Gently rub any stained spots on the silk with the soapy water, but be careful not to rub too hard. Scrubbing the silk too strongly can damage the silk’s fibers.
- Allow the silk to soak for no longer than five minutes.
HOW TO CARE FOR CHIFFON FABRICS:
- When washed against rougher fabrics, delicates can get “worn down” fast and the chiffon can get snagged on zippers.
- Turn the garment inside out.
- Place into a small mesh baggy.
- Wash on the delicates cycle, machine dry low for a few minutes, and then lay flat to reshape.